
Now that I'm feeling 100% from my surgery I'm jumping back in.
Today's hidden letter is the letter "D". This is a Kachina doll. The Hopi Indian tribe believes the spirits come into the dolls. I don't know the specific name of this doll but if you point the arrow at your door it will keep you protected from anyone entering your home.
10 comments:
Oh I need three of these!!! Do they keep people AWAY from my doors?? Do they have a version for my phone?? :D Love the picture - love the idea! Awesome!
Great photo!
Very neat!!
Can you name specific people you want to be kept away from your door?? ;) I love that picture, Chris!
Ooooohhh good one Chris!! I love the story that goes with it!
Very cool, even could pass as a B possibly? just in case you run out because I am at at a loss...
Great!
very cool.
Very cool, Chris!
Cool! I love the story too.
Post a Comment