
I don't drink coffee. Can't stand it, so instead I wake up every morning to a big 'ol can of "Monster". Usually if I can get 1/2 down before taking the kids to school its a good day for everyone. ;)
I decided to jump on the wagon and join my friends in a 365 day project. Goal: take pictures everyday for a year and hopefully learn how to become a better photographer. One can hope right??? I just need to remember what I tell my two older girls, practice makes perfect. And so my journey begins.....
8 comments:
Never had one!!
I was going to say the same thing as Lucia. I have never tried them either.
Just wait until you try a Xyience Xenergy!
Those are good, but I agree with Kim, Xyience is so much better!
Hehe, you and your Monsters.
I have to try that one. I am running out of guilty pleasures.
My hubby was picking over my shoulder and has to agree with you. It's his choice of drink too.
Hmmm...never tried it either.
Post a Comment