Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I decided to jump on the wagon and join my friends in a 365 day project. Goal: take pictures everyday for a year and hopefully learn how to become a better photographer. One can hope right??? I just need to remember what I tell my two older girls, practice makes perfect. And so my journey begins.....
12 comments:
I just think this looks so cool. Great job Chris!!
Great perspective!!
Cool Chris! The blue sky behind them really makes them stand out!
Oh wow, this is my favourite so far!!!! I love the contrast and angle and, just . . . it rawks!
Wow, wow, wow! Truly Awesome!!!
I love this one! The colors are spectacular!
V had a good point. She said, "um, wasn't there SNOW just a few pics back?
Yeah, what's up with that? I thought Virginia was the "crazy weather capital of the world."
Awesome! Love the angle!
Awesome colors, Chris!
LOL Jinx I was just going to comment "but where is the snow??"
Love the capture!
I like the colors!
Post a Comment