
So I decided to throw another picture of one of my girls up for today's color. All I ever hear is how beautiful Madeline's eyes are. So here is a picture of her and her BLUE eyes.
I decided to jump on the wagon and join my friends in a 365 day project. Goal: take pictures everyday for a year and hopefully learn how to become a better photographer. One can hope right??? I just need to remember what I tell my two older girls, practice makes perfect. And so my journey begins.....
8 comments:
Wow! Her eyes are gorgeous!
She looks adorable and so happy! :)
Now that is a beautiful "blue" post!
absolutely beautiful!!
Wow!
She's SO gorgeous! But getting so big - I totally thought it was Bella at first glance!
absolutly gorgeous. No wonder she get's compliments all the time!
Love those baby blues!!
I want my Maddie!!! I just love her eyes!!
Post a Comment